Heros of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Retaliate Niggas
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_vote_lcapLong List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_voting_barLong List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_vote_lcapLong List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_voting_barLong List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_vote_rcap 
chechenya
Slutt
Beastly
Joshh
Silico
Max
jufo
Randum
Latest topics
» Dead Server
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm by Slutt

» Anyone there?
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 pm by Slutt

» Tanner's mod app
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:15 pm by Silico

» Buy/Sell "X" Amount
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 pm by Silico

» Hey Im Joshh
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 pm by Silico

» Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 pm by Joshh

» Christmas Cracker
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 pm by Joshh

»  Slut's Mod Application
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 pm by Joshh

» admin/mod applicantion
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 pm by Joshh

Most Viewed Topics
Suggestion For Forums
We Need Bones
Client Download!
::xteleto Command For Moderator+
Woodcutting guide
Anyone there?
GUTHIX GODSWORD
Tanner's mod app
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p
bring it on! :D
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:57 pm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Retaliate Niggas
Mod
Mod
Retaliate Niggas

Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p Empty
PostSubject: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:27 am

Updates:
1.Castle wars lobby as home
2.Move all alters to home
3.Make castle wars main pk zone
-Multi lvl 21 wilderness
4.Voting shop
-points for each vote
-items such as rares, pvp armor, ags, claws
5.Recipe for disaster minigame
6.Highscores
7. Pure, zerk pure, range tank, Hybrid, etc
- no 99's max lvl 85
-pk supply tab sets
8. slow exp down
9. Donar zone with rare drops
-barrelchest mobs
-1/30 drop rate
10.Slayer reward shop
-rewards: d bow, exp lamp, staff of light, slayer helm, mystery box.
-points from slayer tasks
11.2x exp
-buyable 1b
-every 5 donations
-every 10 people to join
12.new starter
-100m,whip, basic runes/armors, rune armor, and pots and food.
13. world pking
-varrock, falador
-1v1
14. skills=fast money
15.theiveing gives tickets
-1m
-2m
-5m
-10m
16.Pking rules
-no farcasting
-no specing and teleing
-no running from agreed dm
17. 1v1 pking zone
-lvl 21 wildy
-no safezone
-no escape
-some sort of arena

Items to add:
1.korasi with working special
2.staff of light
3.ring of vigour (restores spec faster)
4.berserker ring (i)
5.Elite void
6.Virtus
7.pernix
8.Zamorakian spear
9.Ring of wealth
10.Extremes
11. overloads
12.slayer helm
13.dragon halberd
13.amulet or ranging
14.arcane stream necklace
15. hand cannon (working)
16. sara brews
17. dragon 2h

Items that need boosted stats:

1.g maul (with working spec)
2.dds
3.dragon halberd
4.saradomin sword
5.anchor
6.void (make it the 2nd best armor)
-best range bonus
-best mage bonus
-best str bonus
7.Chaotic crossbow

I think the main way to get the newer items should either be through voting shops, slayer rewards, or pkp shop, i also think that u should raise the point cost of void if u agree to make it very stat worthy, i think it should have good stats so that people will be more likely to do p.c and therefore be more interactive. Also i think chaotics should go down to 500 pts along with the ags being raised. Although it is all up to you.
I wish to make pking more entertaining and worthwhile so i think we should change how u obtain some items and make some improved and therfore more worthwhile, such as void, sara sword, anchor, dragon halberd, and g maul. I'd be willing to learn how to code these things and help u with them. I wanted to make being a pure more worthwhile and therefore more fun and entertaining and sort of bring back the old classic pking element back into the game. I also think that with the claws spirit shields and rare items that drop such as those should have an increased drop rate of 5%. Thank you for reading and hope some of these are implemented spent countless hours thinking of what people might want, and atleast 30 minutes typing this entire post, lmfao but anyhow these are my ideas, let me know what u think of them.
P.S. i wanted castle wars to be a working minigame but thought itd be to hard to code so yeah =p
also what i meant when i said we should make "pure pking" more worthwhile i meant make some of the items commonly used for pures a little more difficult to either obtain, or just make them more expensive therefore ur atleast getting worthwhile loots! =D

Back to top Go down
Slutt

Slutt

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 pm

THATS A LONG LIST BRU... But anyways did yall make to changes or not?
Back to top Go down
Retaliate Niggas
Mod
Mod
Retaliate Niggas

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 pm

no we have not, cuz idk wtf nate is doing and quite honestly im growing tired of this..........
Back to top Go down
Slutt

Slutt

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Adam cant you just make a sever.... i dont think nate have time for this sever.... its always down :/
Back to top Go down
Retaliate Niggas
Mod
Mod
Retaliate Niggas

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:14 am

i can but id have to work for awhile, plus i just wanted the people from this server to be apart of it. i mean if enough people say they would join mine then sure id make one
Back to top Go down
runexn

runexn

PostSubject: i would,   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm

i would totally join if you made a server, and i know for afact chance (pure) would if you gave him the donar status from this server (hes seriously ticked about it...) and his iteams....

ps.
dont put ::pure and stoof like thats!!!
Back to top Go down
Retaliate Niggas
Mod
Mod
Retaliate Niggas

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:42 pm

yeah i know, like nate didnt read a single suggestion we had, he just did what he thought was cool and completly ruined it, i was like wtf bro? but i guess i should get to work, in the meantime ill prolly have it up soon ill give a link as soon as im done, cuz ill be busy with school too tho, it might take a few days
Back to top Go down
Joshh

Joshh

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Good Ideas Man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p   Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1