Heros of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Retaliate Niggas
money making guide I_vote_lcapmoney making guide I_voting_barmoney making guide I_vote_rcap 
Admin
money making guide I_vote_lcapmoney making guide I_voting_barmoney making guide I_vote_rcap 
chechenya
Slutt
Beastly
Joshh
Silico
Max
jufo
Randum
Latest topics
» Dead Server
money making guide I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm by Slutt

» Anyone there?
money making guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 pm by Slutt

» Tanner's mod app
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:15 pm by Silico

» Buy/Sell "X" Amount
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 pm by Silico

» Hey Im Joshh
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 pm by Silico

» Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 pm by Joshh

» Christmas Cracker
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 pm by Joshh

»  Slut's Mod Application
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 pm by Joshh

» admin/mod applicantion
money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 pm by Joshh

Most Viewed Topics
Suggestion For Forums
We Need Bones
Client Download!
::xteleto Command For Moderator+
Woodcutting guide
Anyone there?
GUTHIX GODSWORD
Tanner's mod app
Long List of changes i think would be cool! =p
bring it on! :D
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:57 pm

money making guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mod_knight5377

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: money making guide   money making guide I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:40 pm

knight_5377's moneymaking guide for heroscape
First of all welcome to heroscape now that you have probably trained all your combat skills you may be wondering how to make cash. Well im going to tell you the two best ways to make money without needing good armour to fight NPC's.
Hunter-hunter is the best of the two ways to make cash because of how fast it is. First off you need a butterfly net which you can buy for 20 gp at the skilling store. To get there you must use the teleport "skill teleport", once there walk west until u see the first building go in and talk to bob it is the last item in the shop. Once you have the butterfly net you are ready to begin hunting. First off use the teleport "advanced skilling" and then click on "hunter". Implings give the most money the order of implings by level is: baby impling, young impling, gourmet impling, earth impling, essence impling, eclectic impling, nature impling, magpie impling, ninja impling, and dragon impling. What you need to do once you catch an inventory of the highest ones you can catch use the home teleport and sell them to the shopkeeper who is wearing the white apron the prices the sell for are listed below:
baby impling = 1,856 gp
young impling = 1,697 gp
gourmet impling = 1,548 gp
earth impling = 1,731 gp
essence impling = 1,894 gp
eclectic impling = 2,230 gp
nature impling = 6,619 gp
magpie impling = 22,000 gp
ninja impling = 50,000 gp
dragon impling = 75,000 gp
Once you can catch dragon implings you will make a quick and easy 2,025,000 gp per inventory of 27(because you must have one spot open for gp in order to sell them to the shop)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________The second way to make money on heroscape is by theiving. The theiving stalls are at home just south of where you logged in where you first started playing (south of the home teleport). The theiving stalls give you items so no one can auto-click and its fair for everyone. You may sell the items you get to "Sigmund The Merchant" who is located west of where you are theiving. Here is the key for the list below : theiving stall-level needed-xp given-item given-price of item given.
crafting stall-1-400xp-chocolate cake-4,000 gp
food stall-25-1,200xp-silk-5,000 gp
general stall-50-2,400xp-gold ring-7,000 gp
magic stall-75-4,000xp-silver dust-10,000 gp
scimitar stall-90-6,800xp-red topaz-15,000 gp
I hope that both of my guides have helped you to make your experience with heroscape more awesome then it already is if you have any questions about either of these guides just pm me in the game my in game name is: knight 5377. Smile
Back to top Go down
Beastly
Admin

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Agility place   money making guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:05 pm

You can also get one from the crates at the agility place Very Happy
Back to top Go down

money making guide
Page 1 of 1